|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2018-06-22 18:45 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Roadmap | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000624||EMStudio||FreeEMS Plugin||public||2012-07-22 14:22||2014-03-03 10:59|
|Target Version||0.1.0||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000624: Create bench test control panel/tab/window|
|Description||This has been done before, in MTX, and as a mock up. It's described in this thread:|
Lacerated Pempheridae also uses this API to stream RPM values for log playback.
|Additional Information||You can use a logic analyser and/or scope and/or sound card to verify that you've got it working right.|
This is a pretty easy block of work IMO.
MTX impl has some niceness to it, too much in places IIRC.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Issue Type||New Feature|
|Attached Files||FreeEMS-0.2.0-SNAPSHOT-240-gb1fbfdf-DEFAULT-BenchTest.s19.bz2 [^] (41,687 bytes) 2014-03-03 10:57|
This has been available in EMStudio since:
Date: Sat Nov 23 22:04:45 2013 -0500
However it needs more work to be "complete" and usable for real work. Namely:
1) Calculate and display test run time before test and count down during test
2) Calculate bump time and display before bump and add to down-count on bump
3) Display and decrement cycle count appropriately, including when bumped
4) Show remainder of cycles not completed on premature test stop (requires fw change)
5) Cache the parameters used when a test is started for future calculations while allowing editing for the next test in advance
6) Smart bump behaviour: If test not running, start new test with previously used parameters (not the ones currently visible, which could have been reconfigured for the next test while testing)
7) Make the buttons much clearer, difficult to see as is
8) Make labels align with text boxes as it's hard to read and misleading at the moment
9) Give a bit of margin top and bottom for aesthetics
10) Smile and be happy :-)
Firmware which should respond with a 3 byte payload has the following contents:
unsigned short "count remaining"
unsigned char "currentEvent at stop"
Testing should show this very obviously.
|Copyright © 2000 - 2011 MantisBT Group|