|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2020-12-04 11:34 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Roadmap | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000016||Firmware||Serial Comms||public||2008-10-31 09:29||2008-11-11 10:52|
|Target Version||0.0.17-SpudEchoes||Fixed in Version||0.0.17-SpudEchoes|
|Summary||0000016: Refactor The Serial Comms Code|
|Description||The freshly written serial comms code requires some rework as it is not currently correct. I've noted a number of issues with it and am working to resolve them as soon as possible.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Risk of Breakage|
|1/4 done as of last night, working on it again today.|
I've made a lot more changes today.
Completely redid the serial headers with all new fields and flag names etc
Mapped out the flow of control via flags and interrupt enable disable etc
I've moved various things around and made some subtle changes here and there
Much more to do, but feeling a bit more positive about it now.
|I'm about 50% of the way through making the rest of the changes to the actual code to fall inline with the headers and design.|
|The interrupt aspect and the headers for that function correctly. Further work is still required before full functionality is available.|
Table fetching works
I need to do more work around table manipulation and also add debug and error handling properly too.
This should be completed this evening with a little luck.
Then just the docs need bringing up to date as in the other issue.
|This work was completed and released in 0.0.17|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2011 MantisBT Group|