|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2018-09-25 04:45 UTC|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Roadmap | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000011||Firmware||Structure / Style||public||2008-10-29 16:48||2011-11-26 14:00|
|Target Version||Future||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000011: Define And Reorganise Header Structure|
|Description||Currently the header structure could be improved somewhat. I would like to see it more granular such that only files that *need* to see certain identifiers can see them. That should be the case with a single exception, main.c which should see everything.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Risk of Breakage||low|
If possible I'd like to do some tricks to expose various vars for
reading in all files but only allow them to be writable in a few key
places. C lends itself to promiscuity and I'd like to avoid that if
|Some of this has been done, but much more is required. This is related to mantis 61|
- Comms stuff split into UART ISR, comms common, comms core headers. esc bytes out of globals into this
- structs.h split into meaninful units that are smaller.
- globalDefines.h split into system&utility and variableInit and maybe move some to the memory header too and some more to decoderInterface.h
- freeEMS.h to only contain global struct memory layout stuff, more or less.
- make directory for define list style headers, sync loss ID, error codes, payloadids, etc.
|structs.h is gone! :-)|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2011 MantisBT Group|